Handle Recruitment is seeking a sales executive or account manager with an active interest in the publishing industry, for an opportunity to work with both renowned household name publishers and smaller start-ups, working with these clients to understand their marketing needs.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Sale of display advertising both online and in print
- Face-to-face meetings with both new business and current accounts to discuss future projects
- Pro-actively exploring client needs and coming up with creative marketing solutions
- Managing a customer database of key contacts
- Identification of new customers and revenue streams for all of products
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in advertising sales/account management
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time
- Great customer service and client management skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proven experience of working to/exceeding sales targets
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.