Handle Recruitment is seeking an Account Manager with experience within radio to join a media brand which includes a DAB radio station and social media platform, offering tailored marketing solutions for the trade and construction sector.
Due to the success of the sales team an Account Manager is required to join to nurture existing client relationships, focusing on retention and upselling.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Account management of designated existing accounts
- Building strong long term relationships with clients
- Upselling on existing accounts
- Reporting into the SPI Manager with key account developments and requirements of the accounts
- Helping manage inventory (radio spots/SPI/digital inventory)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of managing and building relationships with large accounts
- Experience or exposure to working in radio, or print/digital & trade shows
- Analytical and creative skills to identify new business opportunities and to develop commercial solutions which quickly generate additional revenue income
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.