Handle Recruitment is recruiting an account manager position for a B2B media & events agency who also look after a specialist job board.
Selling recruitment and advertising solutions to a dedicated client base, the role is a mixture between sales/account management as well creating engaging content for the portfolio. This is an ideal position either for someone with a background in recruitment advertising or a recruitment consultant who would love to take on creative/operational responsibilities!
As the Recruitment Account Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising in both print and online
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Monitoring competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitoring new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Generating new contacts/business to raise the profile of the title, and to generate new revenue sources.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Meeting clients and customers face to face to understand their requirements.
- Attending industry events and awards.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Sales/Business development experience in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of recruitment/recruitment advertising or media sales
- Ability to use CRM, such as Salesforce
- A positive and resilient attitude, be target and results driven
Please get in touch or apply directly for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.