Handle Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk on behalf on a well-established and renowned publishing business based in London.
Reporting into the Management Account you will be responsible for managing the accounts payable process efficiently across all subsidiaries, providing financial and administrative support to the overall finance team by ensuring that accounting records/ledgers are maintained to the highest level of accuracy on a timely basis.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Receive, manage and process supplier invoices across multiple entities
- Ensure invoices have correct P/O's and booked to the P&L and/or Balance Sheet accurately
- Ensure invoices are paid in accordance with agreed supplier terms
You will be:
- Degree educated in accounting or Foundation AAT
- Proven AP experience
- Knowledge of account software
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 569 9961
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.