Do you have Accountancy and Credit Control experience and are looking for a new role based in Central Manchester? This position is with global online business and they are looking for someone to join their team.
- Working with multitude of clients both locally and internationally, ensuring that each of these customers pay within the agreed payment terms.
- Deal effectively with customer account queries / complaints, including liaising with other departments, and ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Credit & Cash collection experience preferred.
- Reconciliation of complex accounts
- Analysis and implementations of debt recovery actions.
- Experience with Oracle preferable
You will have strong experience in Credit Control and Management , within a large organisation ideally. It would be preferable if you had used Oracle before. You must have the ability to deal with multiple people, both clients and customers.
You must also have strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables) and the ability to conduct complex reconciliations.
This is a contract role until December 2017, but mat be extended further.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.