We are currently recruiting an exclusive opportunity for a talented and experienced Accountant to join one of our most creative and innovative clients, based in the heart of Central London.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in month end bookkeeping- checking general ledger entries
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and updating supporting schedules as needed- prepayments, accruals, depreciation, payroll journals etc
- Reconcile supplier & customer accounts
- Bank reconciliation, including various currency accounts and credit cards
- Calculating and posting loan interest and accounting for finance leases
- Assisting production with finance tasks, new supplier setup, project accounting and reconciliation.
- Supporting collections in chasing clients for timely invoice payments.
- Completing statutory surveys as needed
- Cover & support for accounts assistant with invoicing and bookkeeping
- Ad hoc projects e.g. working with financial controller to review, improve and implement new finance processes
- Support for annual audit
Our client is looking for someone who is:
- Very adaptable, independent and able to cover bookkeeping tasks and management accounting, depending on need.
- Looking to start asap so they can be on board ahead of helping collate the year end results in December/January
- Experience in Tax/Compliance/Audit would be useful
Our client is also open to considering potential candidates who have more experience and looking to work part-time (2-3 days a week)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.