Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join an established Music Management Company. Working for a leading player in the Entertainment Industry the Finance Manager will manage both the company accounts and be responsible for the accounting of the artists finances. Based in Central London, the key responsibilities include:
- Quarter end and annual accounts prep
- Artist accounts and bookkeeping
- Tour Accounting
- Royalty payments
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements and expenses
- Purchase day book and purchase ledger control
- VAT workings
- Setting up Internet payments
Along with strong numerical skills and communication skills you will have a strong passion for the Entertainment Industry. Entertainment sector or Music sector experience is absolutely essential!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.