An opportunity has become available for an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join a Leading Accountancy practice within the Music and Entertainment Industry
Looking after some very successful and well known Record Labels, Touring companies, Individual Artists and performers the role will involve:
- Assisting with annual audit plans, making recommendations, evaluating evidence obtained and providing an opinion on the efficient performance of the activities being reviewed
- Tour Accounting and general bookkeeping
- Assist the external auditors in the interim and year-end audit process
Monthly corporate reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow); timely tour reporting to clients / rights-holders
- Year End Accounting tasks
- Budgeting and forecasting (corporate); budgets for tours
- Liaison with Finance function; comply with reporting requirements
The successful candidate will be an accountant, ideally from the Music / Media and Entertainment sector. Ideally from an accountancy practice you will be a team player, with excellent supervisory and communication skills.
Music experience is desirable but a passion for Music is absolutely essential. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.