Part-time Financial Accountant needed for a well-known hospitality business in central London! This is an interim role for a period of 4 months to help them through a busy year end period. They're looking for a finalist or qualified Accountant to come in and manage two key areas of the organisation and ensure accurate weekly/monthly reporting.
- Ensuring timely and accurate weekly/monthly accounting, reporting and analysis
- Act as a Business Partner to the head of departments
- Commercial business support
- Month-end responsibilities including prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Assist in the year- end audit
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Take control of all stock control and reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Key skills required
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist Level
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Have the ability and confidence to business partner with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Previous experience of Sun would be advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.