Handle Recruitment have paired up with a leading entertainment production company, based in North London, to find their next Accountant! Overseeing the day-to-day function of the Production team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the management of all production accounting matters.
- Ensure accuracy of all invoice processing and allocation
- Preparing payment runs and ensuring petty cash is accounted for correctly
- Partnering closely with commercial and wider finance teams to report on costing and production asset register
- Setting budgets and forecasts with production teams
- Prior experience working within entertainment and production
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable with prior experience working in a dynamic finance department
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.