A highly regarded, boutique music practice are seeking an exceptional client manager during a period of sustained growth. Based out of their West London offices and working alongside the partners of the practice, you will be expected to lead and develop the regional office, undertaking business development at every opportunity.
- Providing accountancy, audit, tax and business advice to a variety of music and entertainment clients
- Provision of specialist services including royalty accounting and tour accounting
- To successfully manage a portfolio of clients
- Building relationships with new clients
- Coaching, developing and building a team
In order to be considered you will be fully qualified by ACA/ACCA with significant experience within the music and entertainment sector in industry or through audit in practice. You will be passionate about music and possess an outgoing, humorous and confident demeanour that lends itself well to relationship management.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.