Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible broad range of accounts:
The role will include:
- Ownership of the sales and purchase ledgers, including credit control.
- Processing sales invoices
- Processing purchase invoices
- Raising invoices
- Daily banking
- Inter-co reconciliation
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Setting up monthly payment runs for approval by FD
- Process staff expenses
- Other ad-hoc duties
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience, ideally 1 year +
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and to achieve deadlines
- Should possess a friendly, professional and confident telephone manner
- Must be a strong team player with a positive 'can do' attitude and an accommodating and flexible approach
- Knowledge of Sage and Quick Books is preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Must be immediately available
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.