A leading digital media business are now looking for an Accounts Assistant for an Initial 3-month contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in TV within the UK and overseas markets.
With a thriving office in Central London, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company. This role has every possibility to turn into a permanent hire/contract extension depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller working in an all-round Accounts role
Main tasks include:
- Updating the sales/purchase ledger
- Processing invoices and data management
- Managing petty cash and executing payment runs
- Processing bank reconciliations of multi-currency
- Processing VAT Returns
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in Media desirable
The role reports to the Financial Controller and liaising with the general business as a whole. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.