A global retail business are now recruiting for an Accounts Account to start an ongoing contract ASAP.
This well-known brand has experienced substantial growth across the entire business (in the UK and abroad) Therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast growing team.
The role of the Accounts Assistant provides effective financial support to the Finance Manager and helping with the day to day running of the division
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager covering all aspects of analysing supplier remittance, revenue recognition and reporting
- Responsible for analysing supplier statements
- Accurate consolidation of reports
- Processing invoices
- Extensive excel work including macros
- Perform daily reconciliations
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Executing weekly payment runs
- Ad hoc reporting
- VBA and SQL essential
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.