Handle Recruitment are working alongside a rapidly growing company within the Film industry in recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their talented team on a temp to perm basis. It will initially be a 2 month contract with the view to go perm based on performance. Based in Central London you will be sitting amongst the fast-paced finance team, assisting them in all aspects of ensuring the accounts department runs smoothly. If you have experience within a financially focussed role and you're looking to secure your next challenge to this role may be for you!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Registering and posting of supplier & freelancer invoices;
- Assisting with producing our weekly payment runs;
- Reviewing our production teams' cash & credit card expenses;
- Reconciling supplier statements to our accounting system;
- Assisting with bank and petty cash reconciliations;
- Assisting with the weekly cashflow forecasts; and
- Other data analysis and reporting as required
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified ACCA/ CIMA or fully qualified AAT, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines. You will be expected to be a team player working well alongside the team in addition to liaising across the department. Strong communication skills and a driven and proactive work ethic will stand at an advantage. If you are an experienced Finance Assistant and think you may be suitable for this role get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.