My client creates, produces and distributes amazing factual content which is enjoyed and shared by mainstream audiences around the world
Their videos and TV shows are delivered by an award-winning team of producers 24/7 from the newsrooms in London, New York and New Delhi.
Assistant Production Accountant
Due to rapid growth in the business, they are now looking for a confident and self-sufficient accountant in a fully functioning all round finance role. Reporting to the Financial Controller and Production Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Finance
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently
Main tasks include:
- Assisting with Production Accounts
- Assist with management accounts pack end to end
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Looking after sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Cost reporting - including variance analysis and EFCs
- Production of weekly cash flow
- Responsible for expenses and petty cash
- Month end processes and reporting, variance analysis and business partnering
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
Excellent knowledge of written English essential
The use of SAP and advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.