Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalties Assistant! The role will be responsible for the production and accounting of artist royalties and ensuring that the designated contractual Artist & Company Royalties are paid accurately and efficiently.
As Royalties Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring receipt of fees due
- Booking of income and provisions
- Month end, half year end and year end analysis and reconciliation
- Monitoring the timely receipt of contract Information
- Maintenance of contract validations to ensure contract errors are kept to a minimum.
- Preparation of royalty accounts as instructed
- Allocation of royalty account data to finance team
- Processing VAT invoices
The successful candidate MUST have practical administration experience within a royalties function and a music related degree is preferable
This global company offers excellent benefits and career prospects
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.