Handle Recruitment are a dynamic and growing Recruitment Consultancy who are always looking for the very best people to work with us.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within our busy Finance Team.
With a knowledge of basic accounts you will be responsible for the following for our two companies:
- Raising invoices/credit notes for contract and permanent placements using Sage 50 and Bullhorn
- Raising weekly and monthly invoices for temporary workers using InTIME
- Raising credit notes and invoice adjustments where necessary
- Recording sales invoices for contract and permanent placements on relevant spreadsheets used for reconciliation, commission, tracking GP and monitoring sales performance
- Raising Inter-Company Sales Invoices
- Liaising with internal sales teams and clients to obtain PO numbers in order to submit invoices
- Liaising with Credit Control to resolve client queries
- Initial credit control contact with overdue clients
- Posting and reconciling Sales Ledger receipts onto the cashbook and Sage
- Self-bill client receipt reconciliations
- Daily cashbook reconciliations with company Bank statements
- Preparing Supplier invoices for input onto Sage (nominal coding, cost centres and authorisation)
- Posting authorised invoices onto Sage
- Posting Inter-Company purchase invoices
- Scanning and filing completed supplier invoices
- Posting employee expenses to Sage
- Scanning and filing completed employee expenses
- Posting Petty Cash transactions to Sage and reconciling cash balance
- Additional ad-hoc duties and projects
Sage 50, Bullhorn, InTIME, People, Microsoft Office (basic Excel skills essential)
You must be highly organised, a natural problem-solver with great attention to detail and able to work to deadlines. You will have at least 1 years experience in a fast-paced, creative environment. The role requires you to be able to multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
In return we offer you the opportunity to grow within stimulating work environment, and provide a strong and supportive team culture and a healthy work:life balance.
This role starts immediately
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.