Handle Recruitment are proud to be in the top 50 small businesses to work for. We are a very social team of 80 people based in amazing offices in Central London. As well as a fantastic culture Handle offer some great benefits including health care, in house exercise classes, Friday drinks and many more.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work within our busy Finance Team. This is a very varied role working across our 2 companies. With a knowledge of basic accounts you must be highly organised and a natural problem-solver with great attention to detail. The role requires you to be able to multi task and work calmly under pressure.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Raising invoices/credit notes for contract and permanent placements using Sage 50 and Bullhorn
- Recording sales invoices for contract and permanent placements
- Liaising with internal sales teams and clients to obtain PO numbers in order to submit invoices
- Posting and reconciling Sales Ledger receipts onto the cashbook and Sage
- Daily cashbook reconciliations with company Bank statements
- Coding and Posting supplier invoices to Sage
- Posting employee expenses to Sage
- Posting Petty Cash transactions to Sage and reconciling cash balance
- Additional ad-hoc duties and projects
You will have at least 1 years' experience in a fast paced creative environment and it will also be highly beneficial to have experience using:
Sage 50, Bullhorn, InTIME, People, Microsoft Office (basic Excel skills essential)
In return we offer you the opportunity to grow within stimulating work environment, and provide a strong and supportive team culture and a healthy work, life balance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.