We are excited to present an amazing opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant, to join an Award Winning creative agency!
- Establish global AR Function and standard global AR invoicing & reporting.
- Ensure invoices are coded and authorised and matched to a purchase order Dealing with weekly and monthly payment batches
- Complete monthly creditor reconciliations from supplier statements
- Filing in prepayments spreadsheet, making sure copies are kept in the audit file
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, particularly in relation to reducing debtor days and creating more efficient accounts receivable/cash collection processes.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all payables information is correct and accurately recorded
- Communicate with customers with overdue invoices on their account by phone and email. Build relationships to manage debt effectively and streamline processes
- Provide high levels of customer service both in internal and external
- Inputting weekly show information received from venues onto Oracle - settlements, bar reports, booking fees, cash and sales report
- Completing weekly/monthly bank reconciliation on Oracle from bank statement
- Month end procedures - safe reconciliations, credit card and cash collection reconciliations, petty cash journal, advertising recharge.
- Completing monthly Advanced Ticket Sales reconciliations
- Carrying out internal audits at venues and reporting this information to management
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
- Computer Literacy - Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Detailed and thorough approach
- Team player
- Strong administration & time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative & self-motivation to meet challenging deadlines
- A year's accounts payable experience in a busy financial environment
- Experience using Oracle, or similar accounts system
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.