Accounts Assistant - TV Production - London
Accounts Assistant required for a TV production company based in Central London. This Accounts Assistant role reports directly into the Financial Director and sits within a friendly, vibrant office space. With some of the best known TV professionals in the game, this is a very exciting time to join the team as they grow and continue with their multitude of success.
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for handling the day to day function of the transactional finance and will also work very closely with the production accounting team.
- Experience working within TV production would be highly desirable
- 1-2 years' experience working as part of a finance function
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- IT literate with the ability to navigate MS Excel
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Maintain the purchase ledger process including authorising invoices for overhead and production costs
- Resolve queries with internal departments, suppliers and externally
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Record, monitor and post petty cash
- Post company credit card payments
- Compile and file away finance documentation
- Process PAYE payroll in conjunction with external bureau
- Assisting production accountant with any day to day activity
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.