Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an Accounts Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting with Month end responsibilities
- Assisting in completion of monthly Management Accounts
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Account reconciliation and analysis of aged debtors
- Resolving client queries
- Other Ad Hoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within an accounts assistant role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Accounts Assistant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.