Independent British up-and-coming fashion house, retailing their own designer clothing and accessories, is searching for an Accounts Assistant for their Central London office.
As the stand-alone Accounts Assistant, you will be the sole point of contact for all financial responsibilities and accounting processes, so you'll come with previous experience in a diverse range of accounting. You'll also ideally have good knowledge of Sage and good Excel skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Managing AP and AR, credit control, commercial invoices, reconciliations, and order raising
- Managing web sales and posting to Sage
- Costing new designs with the owner / designer
- Controlling stock levels, trade sales and direct orders
- Liaising with shipping/delivery companies, overseeing international shipments
- Managing VAT and duty fees on shipments
You'll also chip in with some non-accounting tasks on an ad-hoc basis - this is a small company so everyone will get involved when necessary.
This is a great chance to join an iconic British fashion label at its early stages of growth.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.