Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Digital and Tech business to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an Accounts Assistant looking to start or continue your career I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Check, code and process purchase invoices into accounting system
- Prepare and process monthly bank payment batches
- Prepare all bank reconciliations in accounting system
- Control, code and process petty cash expenditure
- Prepare back up data for rechargeable expense invoices
- Monitor and check staff timesheets and expenses
The ideal candidate:
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good team participation.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Genuine interest in developing a career in accounting and business support
- Good communication skills (Confident telephone manner, writing skills)
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Accounts Assistant role. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.