An opportunity to work with a an established Audit, Tax and Business Advisory Firm for music, film and sports companies has arisen.
This is a temporary/contract opportunity starting straight away. If you are interested and have the relevant experience please get in contact ASAP:
The main duties of the job will include:
- Maintain general, sales and purchase ledgers
- Assist with Tour Accounting
- Liaising with Clients when necessary
- Maintain cash book and produce bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Cash / other receipts analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts.
- Quarterly / annual VAT returns.
- Administrative tasks including raising sales invoices, making bank transfers and filing etc.
- The applicant must be able to work effectively as part of a team and be confident communicating with colleagues and clients.
- Must be educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent, be numerate with strong IT and analytical skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel
- The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in an accountancy practice.
- Prior music and entertainment industry knowledge would be a bonus, but is not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.