Handle are currently working with a very progressive and exciting music technology business helping them find a Finance Assistant to join their ever expanding team.
Based in central London and working in a very inclusive & creative environment the Finance Assistants duties would include:
- Recording expenditure on the accounts system for review by key stakeholders
- Managing bank reconciliations on the accounting system, including backup management, appropriate posting, allocation and VAT management
- Supporting the implementation of efficient budgetary control processes
- Preparing actual vs. budget analyses for projects
- Liaising with team members and external suppliers
- Assisting the FC with compliance with internal and external audit regulations
Our client are looking for a confident and intelligent Finance Assistant who wants to work in a company on an upward curve where sharing ideas and forward thinking are encouraged.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a finance function and will have previously used an accounting system.
A genuine interest in music & technology is also highly preferable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.