Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a leading art Gallery based in Central London in their search for an Accounts Assistant. Being an integral part of the finance function the successful candidate will work closely across all aspects of accounting assisting the finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the below duties
- Maintain Sales/Purchase ledger including importing transactions to ledgers
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Allocate payments to sales ledger invoices
- Process intercompany recharges and reconcile intercompany ledger accounts
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Assisting with the preparation for audit
You will have an interest in Art, be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines, you will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a finance degree with some practical accounting experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.