Accounts Assistant - Creative Agency - Central London
My client, a leader within the Creative Travel industry are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the day to day running of accounts including reconciliations, monthly management account duties and analysis.
This role sits within a large, vibrant finance team offering a fantastic working space and company perks.
This role is ideal for a candidate who has 1-2 years experience working as part of a finance team looking for their next step. Candidates with a placement year or internship would also be considered for this role.
- A key part of keeping our business moving is knowing how much cash we have on any one day in order to make thousands of payments
- Analysis and Improvement of current processes and systems surrounding the bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with data transfer between our invoicing and accounting systems, and helping to set up payments to suppliers.
- Maintaining our fixed asset register for all entities and corresponding monthly depreciation journals.
- Monthly management account tasks including, balance sheet reconciliations (Accruals/Prepayments/Cash in Transit), recording payment charges, credit card management and postings
- Assisting with year-end and audit preparation including providing transaction support, analysis and lead schedules to our auditors.
- Adhoc assistance as required
- 1-2 years experience working as part of a finance function
- Experience using Netsuite is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy work load
- Team orientated
- Enthusiastic work approach
- Ability to work in a high volume and pressurised environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.