Handle Recruitment are working alongside one of the World's leading companies within entertainment in recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their talented team on a 12 month contract. Based in Central London you will be sitting amongst the fast-paced finance team, assisting them in all aspects of ensuring the accounts department runs smoothly. If you have experience within a financially focused role and you're looking to secure your next challenge then this may be the role for you!
Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing company credit card processes
- Managing journals for staff expenses
- Processing supplier invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring prompt payments and chasing outstanding debts
- Dealing with any queries and building strong working relationships with clients
- Utilising advance Excel skills to provide various reports
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will be those studying towards their ACCA or CIMA with a strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines. You will be expected to be a team player working well alongside the team in addition to liaising across the departments. Strong communication skills and a driven and proactive work ethic will stand at an advantage. If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant and think you may be suitable for this role get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.