Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a successful global Entertainment company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team at their offices based in Central London.
The role will involve:
- Weekly creation of payables report
- Processing payments as authorised.
- Daily input and upload of all purchase invoices across various entities.
- Distribution of invoices to staff for authorisation and chasing for completion.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with.
- Weekly cleaning of purchase and employee ledgers to ensure all allocations and corrections have been completed.
- Maintenance of petty cash including monthly reconciliation and upload.
- Upload of various credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects that may arise
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Full study support (AAT/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.