Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with an successful Events company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team at their offices based in Central London on a part time basis.
The role will involve:
- Weekly creation of payables report
- Processing payments as authorised.
- Daily input and upload of all purchase invoices across various entities.
- Distribution of invoices to staff for authorisation and chasing for completion.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with.
- Weekly cleaning of purchase and employee ledgers to ensure all allocations and corrections have been completed.
- Maintenance of petty cash including monthly reconciliation and upload.
- Upload of various credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects that may arise
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Full study support (AAT/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.