An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join an industry- leading distribution & post production film business! As one of the UK's most recognised suppliers for BAFTA award-winning films, this is a fantastic chance to join at such an exciting time!
Based in a very creative office in the heart of London, this is a highly progressive role that offers full study package!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supplier invoice processing, authorisation and filing
- Processing of authorised expense claims
- Supplier statement and account reconciliation's
- BACS payment run preparation, generation and posting
- Assisting Management Accountant with month end duties, including pre-payments, accruals, fixed assets, various month end journals
- Fixed Asset register, posting of monthly depreciation journals
- Cashing of sterling and foreign currency cheques at bank branch
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in purchase ledger environment with exposure to accounts assistant duties such as bank recs, etc.
- Ideally degree-qualified in a relevant specialism (minimum of 2:1).
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles such as debits/credits, fixed assets, prepayments, P&L/balance sheet
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.