Accounts Assistant - Fintech start up
An exciting opportunity has been created for an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant to join an exciting Fintech start up!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a SME organisation that is rapidly growing where you will be integrated in to the finance team and responsible and play a key part of the day to day finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that looking for variety and anatomy and would be a great opportunity for candidates that are up for a challenge.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Ledger work
- Stock control
- Accounts payable
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries promptly
- Assist in all aspects of cash management
- Assist in the preparation of the month end reporting pack
- Assist in investigating, processing and recording customer refunds
- Assist in dealing with queries
- Ad hoc analysis and office tasks
The ideal candidate:
- 1 / 2 years finance and accounts experience
- Multicurrency experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and great analytical skills
- Xero and Excel experience
- Be a great team player with a hard-working attitude
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA OR AAT or desire to start ACCA/CIMA/ACA OR AAT
- Passion to be a part of something new, exciting and innovative
Study support and lots of career progression / learning is involved in this opportunity. Apply ASAP to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.