Accounts Assistant - FMCG - Central London
Accounts Assistant required for a leading and fast growing FMCG company based in Central London. This Accounts Assistant role is responsible for day to day accounting working alongside the Financial Dorector. The team is a social bunch, promoting a great work life balance and opportunity to progress.
The company is going through a stage of growth and are looking for an enthusiatic candidate with a desire to learn and progress professionally. They will offer study support and flexibility to those studying towards a professional qualification.
- Previous experience within a similar role is highly advantageous
- Solid academic background with English and Mathematics (GCSE/A Level)
- Experience using SAP is also beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Aptitude for IT especially Excel (knowledge of pivot table, vlookup etc)
- Good organisational skills combined with the ability to prioritise tasks
- End to end invoice processing on SAP system
- Upload all manual orders to SAP
- Monitor task centre daily to ensure it's clear no issues
- Monitor weekly KPIs to ensure efficient invoice processing and to identify opportunities for improvement and any emerging issues with efficiency of invoicing process and ensure Financial Controller is briefed
- Reconciliation between sales order received and goods dispatched by our distribution service providers, to invoices in SAP
- Making sure all invoices are going out to customers by EDI, Email or post on time and EDI exchange is completed and robust
- Deal with any internal queries up to the invoicing stage, liaising internally where there are issues.
- Drive ongoing improvements to procedures and processes to increase automation and control
- Identify system improvements to improve efficiency of invoice process
- Provide support to the credit control and claims process when required
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.