Handle Recruitment are working with a leading television production company in recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their finance function and innovative team!
The role offers great exposure into Finance and an amazing opening into the media industry.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who is confident and self-motivated and can assist the accounts team in:
- Following invoices through to payment and liaison with managers and key staff (relevant signatories).
- Prepare and raise invoices
- Review and processing of expenses
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the management recharging process.
- Dealing with queries and any issues relating to invoices, purchase orders, payments, credit cards, and expenses.
- Assistance in bank account maintenance and monitoring of cash positions.
- Reviewing and chasing debtors as required.
- Assistance in weekly payroll.
- Ensuring efficiency of process and pro-actively identifying opportunities for process improvement and commercial enhancement
The ideal candidate:
- Strong academics (including 2.1 degree level or higher)
- The desire and motivation to train as an accountant and study towards a professional qualification
- Self-starter who can equally thrive in an environment where they need to take the initiative and initiate change, or take instruction from the Assistant Management Accountant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in the media, but no prior experience required.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a media company currently at the top of their game. With excellent exposure across the finance and accounting function it is a role not to be missed. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.