Handle are excited to be working with a dynamic and successful Modelling Agency looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Central London. This is a hands on role and will offer wide exposure across the accounting function.
The accounts assistant will provide support and have the opportunity to add real value.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coding and posting of supplier invoices and monthly credit card entries
- Recording, issuing & reconciling petty cash
- Generating and sending invoices and issuing agreed credit notes
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to customer accounts
- Process advance payment by debit/credit card
- Assisting with credit control
- Run monthly debtor statements
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices with regular outstanding debt reviews
The successful candidate will have experience working within a similar role and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.