Key Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and completing weekly tour payrolls to meet agreed deadlines
- Calculating Holiday Pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity and Paternity Pay, and other taxes as required
- Liaising with the Production department, tour managers and agents
- Arranging for tour manager cash collections
- Reviewing all tour float files and posting them into the accounts system
- Assisting with invoicing and payments as required
- Ad hoc activities as directed by Finance Manager
The successful candidate will have relevant transactional/bookkeeping experience and may be studying AAT. Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills are a must.
So if you thrive working as part of a team and fit the build then get your CV in today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.