Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join an established Music Company based in London. Working with some of the most successful Labels and Artists in the Industry the role will support the finance function with:
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Tour Accounts
- Sales day book, sales ledger and debtors ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase day book, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Writing cheques
- Preparing transfer documents
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the external accountants
Assisting managers with any ad-hoc projects that may arise. Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for music, previous experience in accounts/administration roles. Music or Media industry experience is absolutely desirable. AAT study support is on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the music industry, Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.