An amazing opportunity has arisen for a proactive and driven Accounts Assistant to join a music and entertainment company that are currently going through a very exciting period of growth.
This Accounts Assistant will be based in the heart of London and will be sat within the finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities include:
- Banking - Processing daily receipts, making payments and reconciling each month
- Ensuring all bank entries are entered into the system to allow the Group Accountant to perform the Bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset ledger
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Accounts Receivable - chasing creditors, cash allocations
- Managing purchase ledger
- Managing company credit card reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the Group Financial Controller and management team
The ideal candidate will be motivated to make their own stamp on this role and will be hungry for experience as there will be a lot of progression available!
If this sounds like you and you are available to start ASAP, please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.