Handle Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join a leading music company based in central London. Sitting within the fast paced finance team and reporting to the finance manager, this is a varied role perfect for an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Accounts Payable function including invoice processing and payment runs
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable function
- Preparing and posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring prompt payments and chasing outstanding debts
- Liaising with team members and external suppliers
- Assisting with month end duties as required
We are looking for someone who is proactive and has a positive attitude. Strong communication skills are essential as the role requires liaison with both internal staff and external suppliers. You must have practical experience within a fast paced accounts role ideally within a creative industry. This is a varied, exciting role within a sociable and friendly environment and a fantastic opportunity - if you are looking for your next challenge please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.