A great opportunity to join a busy, world-class music studio with clients including exciting well-known names!
They are seeking a confident and self motivated individual to join them on a permanent basis and cover both the Purchase & Sales ledger along with Petty Cash.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all purchases made across all departments.
- Ensure accurate and up to date purchase information is maintained on accounts database.
- Liaise with the Head of Finance to ascertain cash position and determine payment budget.
- Produce weekly payment runs.
- Send invoices for authorisation and coding by the appropriate department manager.
- Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledger and work through any discrepancies. Flag up and resolve any issues with appropriate department and/or supplier.
- Monitor and post all company credit card expenditure.
- Advise and highlight any possible unnecessary or excess expenditure to HoF and Directors for evaluation.
- Issue invoices; ensuring all relevant rules are followed and apply the correct VAT rate.
- Ensure that invoices are paid on time and overdue payments are monitored and managed
- Entering nominal codes for invoices issued and setting up new accounts in Sage.
- Update daily cash forecasting sheets
- Query management.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.