Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Music company to recruit a Part-time Accounts Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an Accounts Assistant looking for a part-time job within the Music industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting with Month end responsibilities
- Processing invoices
- Liaise with customers regarding overdue payments
- Assisting in completion of monthly Management Accounts
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Account reconciliation and analysis of aged debtors
- Resolving client queries
- Other Ad Hoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within an accounts assistant role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 2 year of experience in a fast paced Accounts Assistant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.