Handle are exciting to recruit an Accounts Assistant role for a leading production and media company in Central London. As Accounts Assistant you will support the accounting process across the business. This is a fantastic varied role for someone with a keen interest in film, TV and media looking to get into Finance and Accounting.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Produce weekly creditor payment runs
- Inputting into Navision/Access
- Purchase invoices
- Credit cards
- Petty cash vouchers
- Sales invoices and Royalty Invoices
- Cash book payments/receipts
- Credit Control and Debtors Analysis
- Deal with supplier queries by telephone and email
- Dealing with royalty statements queries
- Chasing debtors and dealing with customers concerns in a timely manner
- Reporting debtor's information on a weekly basis to the Sales team.
- Responsible for ensuring records and documentation is accurate for audit purposes
- Ad-hoc duties
We are looking for someone that is confident, has excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of double entry and is looking to work in a creative environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT studier looking for their first or second role within Finance.
This role offers fantastic benefits, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.