Handle's client, a rapidly expanding International Entertainment Business, are looking for a Finance Director to manage their UK Accounting and Operations function. Assuming responsibility for the day to day running of all finance and accounting procedures in the various UK group's, this role reports directly into the US based Divisional Finance Director
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on Finance Director with a proven track record for creative problem solving and team management. Ensuring the division has the systems, internal controls and procedures in place to support the business and its growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- All financial, statutory and tax reporting/compliance matters of the UK Group
- Full Team Management of Finance Managers and transactional team
- Timely Delivery of Management Reporting packs, Cash flow Forecasting and board packs
- Presentation for Senior Figures and Board Members
- Preparation of ad hoc financial reports and analysis as required by Senior Business Figures
- Full Annual budget preparation for all UK Groups
- Point of contact for Executives, Artists, Talent Management and Commercial Team
- Where appropriate provide analysis and insight on investment propositions as required
- Oversight of the UK financial control environment, finance systems and procedures
- UK Finance point of contact for UK bank, HMRC, auditors and tax advisors
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified candidate (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have excelled in a similar role within media and entertainment. You will have a proven track record of successful team management and thrive within a challenging and fast paced environment.
This is a newly created position brought about by expansion and success and a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading player within the Entertainment world.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.