Handle are excited to be recruiting for a well-recognised and major player within the Entertainment Industry. They are looking for Management Accountant to join their team at their offices based in Central London. The successful will have at least 2 years' experience and be part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete the month end close process and associated cost of sales attributable to the listed revenue streams.
- Prepare variance analysis and commentary on the above categories for presentation to CFM's post month end close
- Prepare post month end reporting for the CFO pack
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts associated with remit
- Work with the business to ensure all intercompany and client billings are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal & external partners to ensure accurate data received in order update internal forecasts
- Work with internal departments to collect and record statistical information
This role requires a confident, proactive person with the ability to work well under pressure and have strong communication skills
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.