Handle Recruitment are proud to assisting a leading Restaurant Group in their search for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team. Working closely and supporting the Finance Manager and the Finance Director the position will assist with all aspects of accounting inclusive of management accounts and month end duties.
Working closely with the Finance Manager the role will involve:
- Assisting with Management Accounts - prepayments & accruals, FA Reg and depreciation, stock movement and balance sheet recs
- Sales - Posting takings across companies, weekly journals and monthly sales invoices
- Running full payroll process, Collating data from managers, preparing schedules to submit to outsourced payroll companies
- Banking and continual cash flow
- Uploading payments on the banks, posting and reconciling bank accounts
- Processing monthly Rent, Salary and other Interco recharges
- Company expenses
Other ad hoc duties and projects that may arise, such as VAT Returns, year-end and financial statutory support.
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude. Working across different business units the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Xero and Excel skills are desirable. Full study support (AAT/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.