Handle are excited to be working with a globally recognised technology business looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in the heart of Central London. Suitable for a studying / part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) this progressive and hands on role will offer wide exposure across the accounting function and offer an insight in one of the world's most successful Media and Entertainment companies around today.
Sitting in this progressive and dynamic accounts team, the accounts assistant will provide support and have the opportunity to add real value.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Month end processes and assistance to the team
- Reconciliation of balance sheet
- Reconciliation of integrator/payment provider accounts
- Relationship management of integrator receivables
- FINREC monitoring and reconciliations, managing daily transaction suspensions and correcting failed journals.
- Reconciliation of the systems postings to SAP to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Process improvement
- Ensuring Compliance with SOX requirements
- Working with key external stakeholders both financial and non-financial.
The successful candidate will have strong transactional accounting experience and have excellent communication skills. You will be of graduate calibre and be educated in a numeric subject.
Experience in using Sap is desirable.
This is a great progressive role with study support for ACCA/CIMA for the successful candidate.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.