A fantastic opportunity has just become available for an experienced, proactive Accounts Assistant within a rapidly growing company within the technology space. The Accounts Assistant role sits within the fast paced finance team of their vibrant central London offices.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Bank reconciliation
- Overseeing the purchase ledger
- Assisting with the accounts receivable function
- Preparing and posting month-end journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with external suppliers and members of the wider business
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience within an all round finance role and be studying towards ACCA/ CIMA. Excellent communication skills, advanced Excel and a positive attitude are all essential as is an interest/ passion for media, events or entertainment. If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only candidates who are available on short notice can be considered for this role
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.