Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning restaurant group to find an Accounts Manager for their Central London head office. The Accounts Manager will be a motivated, hands on candidate, able to work calmly in a fast paced environment.
The key duties include:
- Processing and matching invoices, delivery and credit notes on Sage Line 50
- Reconciling Supplier and Bank Statements
- Processing and reconciling credit card statements
- Posting Month End Journals, Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register and posting of depreciation journals
- Reconciliation of wages/PAYE & NICs control accounts and other Balance Sheet accounts
- Preparation of bi-weekly and monthly payroll runs using Sage Payroll
- Acting as the first point of contact for Accounts related enquiries
Candidates must have a minimum Level 4 AAT Qualification.
If you are an experienced Accounts Manager or high flying Accounts Assistant looking for progression, with a background in hospitality or restaurants and a knowledge of industry systems such as Fourth, this is a great time to join an extremely successful and growing business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.