A Creative Communications Company in Central London are looking for an accounts payable to join their dynamic finance team. This role is an excellent opportunity to further your career at one of the leading advertising agencies in the country. I you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced (6 months minimum) Accounts Payable person please apply straight away.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable will be fully responsible for the full accounts payable function. Your responsibilities will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices and internal expenses
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Assisting the creative services manager with freelance contracts and resourcing
- Processing nominal ledger journals and calculating monthly inter-company charges
- Bank reconciliation
- Time cost reporting
- Assist with month end reporting
- Adhoc office admin
- Well organised
- Good at multitasking and prioritising
- Quick data input and good communication skills.
- You will get to work at all levels across the agency so you must be a confident communicator.
- Have a real drive to succeed.
- A proven intermediate proficiency in Excel
You need to have at least 6 months experience working in a similar role, and a minimum of three B's at A-Level (or equivalent) or a degree.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.