A UK leading Music and Events Company in London are looking to hire an Accounts Payable to join their dynamic, music loving team! Working within a small team, reporting into the Finance Manager you will be primarily covering all Accounts Payable functions (detailed below):
- Processing of invoices
- To ensure vendor invoices are paid on or before due dates to suppliers.
- Scan in all invoices on a daily basis in to an Accounts Payable workflow system, and run reports to ensure that all documents are scanned and accounted for.
- Assisting with the processing of employee expenses
- Preparation of weekly payment runs
- Preparation of same day payments
- Resolution of vendor invoice queries
- Monthly AP creditors report - ensuring that all queries are cleared on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assisting the financial accounting team with the month end process including intercompany back up preparation
- Assisting internal and external auditors
- Provide ad hoc cover for other team members responsible for other areas of the business or counterparts in the Accounts Receivable team as required.
Skills and work experience required:
- Experience processing large volume of invoices
- Basic Excel Skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Team player
- Effective communication with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels of the business
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Oracle experience is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.