A leading Health Food group are now looking for An Accounts Payable Executive for an ongoing contract to start immediately.
They supply to some of the biggest names in the Retail Industry and pride themselves on being No.1 in their field for USA and the UK Markets. This exciting brand has also build a strong following on social media with celebrities and athletes alike.
With a thriving office in Central London, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company. This role has every possibility to turn into a permanent hire/contract extension depending on performance.
Accounts Payable Executive
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and responsible for Accounts Payable end to end.
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for the full accounts payable ledger end to end
- Management of the accounts inbox and answering any queries that arise
- Executing payment runs
- Allocating invoices accordingly
- Ensuring invoices are added on SAP
- Responsible for bank reconciliations for UK, Spain and French bank accounts
- Investigating anomalies and resolving mismatches
- Assisting with process improvement
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Other ad-hoc work
- SAP 1-2 years essential
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment with an amazing culture!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.